Akshay Kumar, the king of comedy and action in the Bollywood is certainly one of the most loved superstars. Be it his struggle to become an actor or his passion for martial arts, he is surely an amazing personality. 10 Unbelievable Facts about Akshay Kumar, 10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT AKSHAY KUMAR
Akshay Kumar is said to be superstitious and believes that 9 is his lucky and gifted number. He believes all good things have happened in his life around number 9 including the birth of his children, which took place in the ninth month.
Here are some Facts which fans lesser known yet 10 Interesting Facts about Akshay Kumar facts about Akshay Kumar.
1) Known for his disciplined schedule, Akshay Kumar is an early riser. He wakes up around 5 am regularly.
2) Akshay Kumar’s fit physique is not because of any heavy weight lifting. In fact, his gym is one of the most unique gyms as it does not possess any equipment. He indulges in running, martial arts and boxing to stay fit.
3) He believes that after sunset your body stops burning calories, so he does not eat anything after 7 pm. He always haves his dinner before sunset.
4) He is popularly known as Khiladi Kumar as he has done 8 movies with the word Khiladi in the title.
5) He has a down to earth son, who goes to school in a small car. Not only this, he often travels by economy or business class while his parents travel by First Class.
6) He supports the budding music artists. When a new or struggling musician composes something, they go to Akshay Kumar, who buys the new music. But, if any producer likes it and wants to use it, they have to pay money in order to be able to use it.
7) He became an actor as it was in his destiny. He missed one of his flights for a modelling assignment and disappointed with missing the flight, he walked into a film studio with his portfolio. That day, he walked out with the lead role in the movie “Deedar”
8) Learning Martial Arts was his childhood fantasy, and after earning a Black Belt in “Taekwondo”, he went to Bangkok to learn Muay Thai.
9) Long before he hit the silver screen as a lead actor, he made a small appearance in Mahesh Bhatt’s movie “Aaj” as a martial arts instructor.
10) Akshay Kumar almost broke his neck when he attempted to lift 350 pound WWF wrestler Undertaker for one of his stunts in the movie “Khiladion Ka Khiladi”.
Some more and interesting facts about Akshay Kumar
- One of the most stable bollywood marriages started as a “Fling. Twinkle Khanna admitted on Koffee with Karan that when she started dating Akshay she wasn’t serious about him. She had just broken up from a long relationship and wasn’t looking for something serious. As luck would have had it, life had other plans.
- Twinkle Married Askhay because Mela Flopped: When Akshay asked Twinkle to marry him, she wasn’t so keen. Therefore to humour him she told him that she would marry him if Mela tanks. The movie had everything going for it (on paper) and yet it was terribly bad and tanked on Box Office without a trace. Rest is history.
- He believes that marrying Twinkle changed his life. Apparently he married her when he had given 14 flops in a row and marrying her changed his fortune. She indeed seems to be his “lady luck”.
1) Akshay first met Twinkle at a photo shoot for a magazine. He still has the picture.
2) Twinkle bakes delicious chocolate cake once a week and Akshay eats the leftovers for days.
3) Akshay has a fascination for shoes and has more pairs than Twinkle does.
4) Akshay and Twinkle go for a quiet dinner every Saturday, often to a seafood restaurant called Gajali where the bill never comes to more than Rs 600.
5) Akshay’s height is 6’1.
After knowing these facts and Akshay Kumar’s incredible qualities, you will surely start loving him more. Let us know how much you liked 10 Interesting Facts about Akshay Kumar.